Thursday, June 10, 2010

My letter to Airtel...

My letter to Airtel...

Hi,
I have been facing problems with my internet connection for last 5 days.

Earlier they told me that my DSL link was not stable and they registered my complaint with service request no 33593502.

They told me that this problem will be resolved soon. However when I tried it after a day time, I found that they have closed the ticket without taking any appropriate action.

After that, I fisrt contacted Mr. Sachin Purti(Backend Admin) 0120-4367827 and he said that it will be resolved by few hours. Nothing happened. Some guy visited me and he told me that he cannot do anything in this regard as that was fault with my main line MDF and the guy responsible for maintenance of it was on leave so it could not be fixed at that time as well. They however gave me one more SRN 33635706.

Then I contacted Mr. Yadvendra Kumar Yadav (09810184236) Sector 18 Noida, who said that the problem will be fixed by a day time. I again waited for a day but was not able to get any positive response. My internet connection was still not up, however my DSL Link problem was gone automatically. Fixing the initial DSL problem took them 3 days to fix. 

After not getting any resolution to my problem for 4 days I contacted Mr Ali Afsar (Escalation Supervisor at Bhopal Centre) who assured me that my problem will be resolved on 5th day. However I still dont see that my problem is getting resolved any soon. 

I have been very disappointed by Airtel service and seeing such service to customers, I am sure that it will be MOST DESPISED BRAND despite of Sunil mittal's vision to be the most admired brand by 2010. Your services is just HORRIBLE...! no other service provider can beat this!! Airtel will be crowned the Worst service provider for years to come...!

If this problem is not going to be fixed in near future I am going to take some drastic action and that will of course not be going to consumer forum rather than I will tarnish your brand image via powerful internet/social network media.

 Thanks
A customer who has been tortured by Airtel.

Sphere: Related Content

6 comments:

nizam said...

Go Man,
Take some action
I am also facing the same problem since last 5 days

Airtel Presence said...

Dear Customer,

If you need help with Airtel Mobile, Landline,Broadband,DTH etc feel free to drop us a line at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will fix it

Regards,

Bharti Airtel LTD (Official online complaints management team)
airtelpresence@airtel.in
www.airtel.in

Anonymous said...

Dear Customer,

If you need help with Airtel Mobile, Landline,Broadband,DTH etc feel free to drop us a line at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will fix it

Regards,

Bharti Airtel LTD (Official online complaints management team)
airtelpresence@airtel.in
www.airtel.in

Nimit Grover said...

Lets try for it to go viral on FB.. Lets see if social media is powerful enough for a billion dollar company to take notice of..

Opasna said...

has your problem been fixed? Airtel sucks big big super big time!

Worst user experience on mobile, landline and broadband.

It took them 8 working days to migrate my broadband connection from address1 in Delhi to address2 despite a shifting service request filed in advance of the shift. I was told the request wud be completed in 2-3 business days!

Unknown said...

Yeah it got fixed only after writing it on this blog and posting it to social media channels...
I wonder if they really dont care about user experiences..